3D scanning finds its application in multiple sectors including research, prosthetics, education, architecture, rapid prototyping, reverse engineering, orthopedics, heritage sculpture, design, art and much more. 3D scanning is made with different textures, colors, sizes and geometrical patterns, providing accurate design of any given object.
With such a wide range of applications, you need to choose the right scanning partner, who has the technology and the skills to offer you unrivalled 3D scanning services.
VMK digital offers you with high quality, well tested and quality assured 3D scanning services across different sectors.
What can we do for you?
3D scanning is particularly helpful when you are trying to understand how a particular product works, by means of reverse engineering.
- Depending on the kind of application, we offer you the services of both laser and white light scanning.
- Furthermore, we can reverse engineer any scanned product into CAD files or to match with any other software used in engineering.
- With a team of dedicated technicians and designers, we can help you to convert any object into a readable 3D scan and further print them into 3D models in no time at all.
- Offered at a competitive pricing, for both scanning and the final 3D printing, we offer services that span science, healthcare, education, manufacturing, industrial designing and more.
- End-to-end customer support at every step until the project is completed and the client is completely satisfied.
You can send us your design or product from anywhere and have the outcome delivered right away!